Fast Tracking Request - RTP spec and profile Draft Standards - ITU Deadline

Folks,

[FYI to the IAB as this involves liaison to ITU and the RFC-Editor, and
a deadline for the publication of the H.323 specification.  We would prefer
the other bodies' specs to reference the RTP Draft Standard.]

Today the IESG assented to requesting the RFC-Editor to assign the numbers
for these documents.  IESG-Secretary, please send this message.  Please propose
that the documents should be expedited so that there is only a short time
between the provision of the numbers and the publication of the documents.
Thank you.

Allison

- --
Colin Perkins