From: Thomas Narten [mailto:narten@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:40 PM
To: Kidwell, Elizabeth (Betsy)
Cc: Hideo Okinaka; Henry Cuschieri; Tom Hiller; Cathy Fitzpatrick;
iesg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: 2004 Meeting Schedule

> Please find attached correspondence from 3GPP2's IETF Liaison
>  regarding the 2004 meeting schedule.

Thanks for providing this info. I have forwarded it to the IETF
secretariat so they can update the calendar at
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/meetings/events.cal.html.

I see there is already a potential conflict with the Summer, 2004 IETF
date (july 18-23). You highlight it as yellow on the 3GPP2 calendar,
but unlike some of the other highlighted dates, your calendar does not
indicate which 3GPP2 meeting this will be. Is this date firm, or is
there some flexibility? (I'm not at all sure how firm the IETF date
is, it shows up as "tentative" on the IETF web page.)

Thomas