RE: Internal WG Review: Recharter of IP Telephony (iptel)

Agreed that a charter probably isn't the right place to explain in detail
the delineation between ENUM, TRIP, SIP server location via DNS, and so on.
Personally, I think the text suggested by Jonathan below is useful, but a
more complete description of the difference between these mechanisms is
warranted. An Informational-track document explaining all of this would be
nice - I worked on something along these lines, though I never completed it
(I needed to add text about TRIP). If we need a WG to take responsibility
for producing such a document, I agree that IPTEL would be a good choice.

- J