Re: simple charter

[resend with chairs in the To: list]

I think this charter looks good.
some nits wrt the relationship to SIP:

--On 15. mai 2003 09:57 -0700 hardie@qualcomm.com wrote:

Any SIP extensions proposed in the course of this
development will, after a last call process, be transferred to the SIP WG
for consideration as formal SIP extensions.
The extensions it defines must also be compliant
with the SIP processes for extensions. The group cannot modify baseline
SIP behavior or define a new version of SIP for IM and presence. If the
group determines that any capabilities requiring an extension to SIP are
needed, the group will seek to define such extensions within the SIP
working group, and then use them here.
I think these two paragraphs overlap enough that the charter will have less room for misunderstanding if we just delete the first of them.
If not, the "after a last call process" should be modified to read "after a WG last call process" - the first time I read it, I wondered why one would first make an IETF Last Call on an extension and then have it modified by another WG.....

In the second paragraph, "the group will" should probably be changed to "the members of the group will" - the concept of a group collectively marching into another group makes for strange pictures in my mind.....

Harald