**IESG Telechat Participation**

Dear IESG Members:

As some of you are aware, Jackie is out on medical leave and will not return to the office until Wednesday, May 28. In her absence, other members of the Secretariat staff are processing all requests that are normally handled by Jackie, and are preparing the draft agenda and package for the May 29 telechat. The initial versions of the agenda and package were sent to you earlier this afternoon. If you have any comments or corrections, then please send them to the ticket system.

Since we have not received any confirmations of participation via the ticket system, we assume that you normally send such confirmations directly to Jackie. Since other members of the Secretariat staff cannot access these messages, we would appreciate your sending (or resending) your confirmations (or regrets) to the ticket system so that we can prepare the participants list.

Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Barbara

Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director