Re: Last Call: IP over MIME to Proposed Standard

Keith,

Thanks for your excellent suggestions for additional parameters to
improve this MIME type.

What would you think of Experimental status for it?

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       dee3@torque.pothole.com
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com