Re: Agenda and Package for May 29, 2003 Telechat (2nd Draft)

The minutes attached show only draft-ietf-provreg-09.txt as approved;
the whole flight of documents associated with it were approved.
The list is:

draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-07.txt (Proposed Standard)

draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain -07.txt (Proposed Standard)

draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-07.txt (Proposed Standard)

draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp -06.txt(Proposed Standard)

These currently show as "approved, announcement to be sent" in
the tracker.  I would appreciate the announcement being sent as soon
as possible on these.
		thanks,
			Ted Hardie