RE: UTF-8 (Re: draft-legg-ldap-gser-abnf-06.txt and friends)

So is the text at top of page 4:
   o  The octet values C0, C1, FE and FF never appear. If the range of
      character numbers is restricted to U+0000..U+10FFFF (the UTF-16
      accessible range), then the octet values F5..FD also never appear.
a bit misleading in the 2nd sentence, where it says: If the range...
And maybe it better would say: Since the range...

Thanks,
Bert