Re: Protocol Action: NOPEER community for BGP route scope control to BCP

Greetings All,

On April 23, 2003, we received a "Document Action" email approving
version -02 of this document as "Informational".  This morning, we
received the enclosed "Protocol Action" email from the IESG
Secretariat approving version -03 of this document for BCP
publication.

Since we received no additional messages regarding this document until
today, we proceeded to prepare the -02 version for publication.
Although we are waiting for the IANA actions to be completed, the
document is ready to be published.  We are confused as to whether this
document should be published as an "Informational" or "Best Current
Practice".

We, probably more than anyone else, understand that mistakes happen,
but we would appreciate it, if in the future, someone would let us
know that we should be awaiting a new version.

Thanks for your help.

RFC Editor