Assignment of RFC numbers

To whom it may concern:
_______________________

The IESG has now approved the following documents for publication:

draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-22.txt
draft-congdon-radius-8021x-29.txt
draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-20.txt
draft-aboba-radius-iana-07.txt

Each of these drafts is referenced by an IEEE standards development project, IEEE P802.1aa, which is reaching the point where the text will need to be updated to reflect the final RFC references that will be assigned to these documents.

We understand that documents are currently taking up to 7 months or more for publication as RFCs after approval. In order to avoid delaying IEEE P802.1aa, I would request to the IESG that RFC #s and final titles be assigned to these documents as soon as possible, so that they can be properly referenced in IEEE P802.1aa. I would be grateful if you could let me know whether this is possible, and what the proper references for these RFCs should be.

Regards,
Tony Jeffree
Chair, IEEE 802.1 Working Group.