Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-snmpv3-coex-v2 - Coexistence between Version 1, Version 2, and Version 3 of the Internet-standard Network Management Framework to BCP

                    Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
Russ Housley        [   ]     [   ]       [ X ]      [   ]
Since this document will obsolete RFC 2576, it would be very helpful if the document contained a summary of the changes which are implemented by this document. I assume that Appendix B is not intended to be included in the final RFC. I think that the change summary should be at a much higher level than Appendix B.

In section 8, the document says: "... USM, with authentication and privacy." Please change "privacy" to "confidentiality."