Re: DRAFT description of open IAB meeting

> IESG:  this is the draft description of the proposed
> meeting that we've been talking about.

Overall it looks good but I'm a bit concerned about the repeated use
of "problem". I think in some cases we don't understand the implications
of these technologies/approaches thus focusing on "gaining a better
understanding" would be better than focusing on discussing the "problems".

If you focus on problems folks are more likely to harp on how significant
vs. how insignificant some claimed problem is, and less likely
to think whether there are additional implications hiding in the wood-work.

  Erik