Re: draft-ietf-bgmp-spec-05

Russ,

  I asked almost the same question, but in a more generic way-- is it
  realistic to expect anyone to follow up on IESG comments? and Bill
  tells me the answer is no, and this is my feeling too. This is the
  reason why we're pushing it to INFO, not even EXP--just an archival
  record before letting the WG go.

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/