Re: Alternate Version of Agenda and Package for June 12, 2003 Telechat

I do not like this format. Previously I used the email version of the agenda, and the old format has some important features that are lacking here. The most important is the file name of the Internet-Draft. Without the file name, it is impossible to fetch the correct document. This structure forces me to scroll down to the ballot to find the file name.

In RFC-style documents, we always begin headings at the left margin. This avoids a problem that is evident here: with each subsequent heading the indenting gets deeper and deeper. Actually, the old style agenda has this problem too. I would find it easier to use with less whitespace at the left margin. I do like the additional whitespace before each heading.

Russ