Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query - Multi Protocol Label Switching Label Distribution Protocol Query Message Descriptionto Proposed Standard

Ted Hardie          [   ]     [  x]       [   ]      [   ]

NOTES:

In general I think the document is weak on how this will be used.
I think it  would be very useful to describe what use these
have an LSP with 18 LSRs,  one of which honors the U bit,
what can I make of the data from the ones which report?
If 3 are configured not to return data?  If 5 return partial
data?

It looks like recommending setting the U bit to 0
with this would be a reasonable thing to do, as at least then you know
where the query crapped out.

In 6.1, 7.1  and 8.1, "last-in-fist-out" should be "last-in-first-out".

PHP is used without expansion (penultimate hop-popping, from the description).