I will be on vacation till June 30th

I will be reading some email today, Friday monring, and
possibly Sunday evening. After that I will basically be
gone for 2 weeks (camping out in a small tent).

Actaually I was already on vacation this week :-) well sort
of... I did some painting and cleaning (on the outside) of the
house and put a screw here and a nail there.

For emergency issues, you can call me at my mobile: +31-653--415-08
I will be in Central European (Amsterdam) time zone.

Iesg-secretary, I will (almost certainly) NOT be on the next
telechat.

Thanks,
Bert