WG news - chair shift in AVT

Steve Casner has requested to step down from the AVT co-chairship. Today
Jon and I interviewed Magnus Westerlund of Ericsson as a co-chair with
Colin Perkins.  We think he'll work out.

We also started with the three on a charter update - Steve had a very
strong vision for the wg, and excellent quality control in the wg,
but he was resistant to charter updates.

Steve will stay for a transition - there'll be three chairs in Vienna.

Allison