Re: Proposed message to IPR list about Todd Glassey (fwd)

As Thomas says--works for me, provided the warnings have said: "We
are about to cut your posting rights, shape up" or the moral equivalent.
			regards,
				Ted

At 9:27 AM -0400 6/17/03, Thomas Narten wrote:
 > Do I have your approval? [CAN we do this by mail?]

wfm, but I am assuming that he has been given an explicit warning that
he is in imminent danger of losing his posting rights (i.e., not just
that his postings are off topic). I don't think we want there to be an
ambiguity as to the significance of the warnings he has received.

Thomas