Re: multi6 design team announcement

> That's some team.

i thought so.  but it's quite a problem, so i begged to get the
big guns.  cracking this one the right way could do a *lot* for
ipv6 deployability.

> And I hope Mike will contribute more than cryptic mo-grams --
> he has a lot of insights, but he's not always great at
> communicating them....

well, i only have half that problem, inability to communicate.

but he said he would have a go at it if i and tli and ... would
shield him.  i did not commit to shielding others from him.

randy