Re: laugh test: Detecting Network Attachment (DNA) BoF Proposal

If a working group should arise from
the DNA BOF, do you see it as orthogonal to work on revisiting ND or as a
vehicle for accomplishing that? Or, perhaps thinking has changed and a
revisiting of RFC 2461/2462 is now deemed unnecessary?
My impression was that the focus was on informing usage of what we already have rather than protocol revision. Of course there is the possibility of finding things that are really broken (there are some pretty strange sentences in RFC 2131), but I don't think that the BOF is focussed on fixing those things, just perhaps pointing them out for someone else to deal with.

Of course, it's a BOF so opinions on what it should be about or what needs doing are likely to vary all over the map.