RE: Informational RFC to be: draft-turk-bgp-dos-04.txt

Not CC the author:

If this has been taken on by the WG, can Randy and Bill work out with the author that he clearly requests it to be removed from the RFC Editor's queue?

This message was unclear...

PS: Tracker shows that it was moved to Randy and "AD Is Watching" - I can't tell from the tracker whether the WG chair has accepted it or not...

Harald