ITU-T forums meeting

Leslie suggested I send a note to you-all about the ITU-T forums summit
in July.  I've been planning on going to that meeting wearing my
IETF/ITU-T liaison hat (and exchanged notes with Leslie a few months
back about that) - I'll be at the meeting as an observer (like I was at the
first forums meeting in Geneva a while back - the IEEE was also an
observer at the last meeting).

Leslie suggested that I ask the IESG if there is anything in particular
the IESG would like me to say or not say, do or not do, or if there
is anything in particular you would like to hear back about.

I will write up a trip report for the IAB and can send that to the IESG
also if wanted.

Scott