Re: Technical presentations for IESG plenary?

> --On torsdag, juni 19, 2003 08:54:09 -0700 Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:
>
> >> what do we want to present at the plenary, APART from the
> >> problem-statement thing?
> >
> > some actually technically interesting engineering project or
> > result.
>
> Candidate!

It also needs to have a compellingly good speaker.  We haven't had
the greatest luck on this.

A few suggestions:
Randy, could Sean Doran speak to where multi6 has gotten to so far -
problems, directions, or is it not far enough along?

Carsten Bormann can be very* funny and ROHC has cool stuff, but
it could also turn out very dry.

Same consideration applies if we asked Bernard to talk about one of
his many projects - explain how Diameter really turned out, or
what EAP really is doing, or something like that, but make it
architectural and reflective.