Re: 57th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Recent Draft Agenda

> MONDAY, July 14, 2003
> 1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
> OPS     grow     Global Routing Operations WG
> OPS     ispmon   Monitoring Infrastructure Deployment BOF

this REALLY will not work.  not only do i conflict, but 50% of the
attendees will, all operators interested in routing.

and i can not meet your condition of finding a six-session slot to
move ispmon to be the seventh except for thurs afternoon or friday.

the only possible slots with less than seven are thursday morning
or friday.  and i really don't like either, as thursday morning
conflicts with psamp and ipv6, between which i was already planning
to time-share.

and friday conflicts with wapcap.  how did we get cut down to seven
sessions, anyway?

randy

> THURSDAY, July 17, 2003
> 0900-1130 Morning Sessions
> APP     geopriv  Geographic Location/Privacy WG
> INT     ipv6     IP Version 6 WG
> OPS     psamp    Packet Sampling WG
> RTG     idr      Inter-Domain Routing WG
> SEC     pkix     Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) WG
> TSV     mmusic   Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG
> Friday, July 18, 2003
> 0800-0900 Continental Breakfast -
> 0900-1130 Morning Sessions
> INT     dna      Detecting Network Attachment BOF
> OPS     capwap   Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points BOF
> TSV     tsvwg    Transport Area Working Group

randy