Re: Agenda and Package for June 26, 2003 Telechat

Allison Mankin <mankin@psg.com> writes:

> The IESG Secretary did not put my two new protocol actions on
> the agenda, even though I submitted the writeups on Thursday
> the 19th.

But did you also click on the "on agenda" button or explicitely
request that it be on the agenda? I think there is confusion now about
whether the second step is required. In the past, sending in a
protocol action was usually taken to mean "put on agenda" too. But
I've been burned by this recently too and I suspect that the proper
steps that need to be taken are unclear.

Note, given the "waiting for AD go ahead" state we have in tracker,
sending in the writeup should not be taken to also mean "put on
agenda". Sometimes that would be the wrong thing to do.

Thomas