Re: Open IAB meeting during IETF 57 working sessions

Hi Rob,

If you have any suggestion where to move it, I will appreciate it.
In all openings, the iab meeting will conflict with something
(it's what I can see from my side).

Thanks,

Dinara Suleymanova

At 04:50 PM 6/23/03 -0400, Rob Austein wrote:
At Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:09:01 -0400, Dinara Suleymanova wrote:

> Here is the spot.
>
> Monday, July 14th
> 1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
> APP     simple   SIP for Instant Mess. and Pres. Lever Extensions WG
> IAB     iab      IAB Open Architecture Meeting
> INT     eap      Extensible Authentication Protocol WG
> INT     ip-dvb   IP over MPEG-2/DVB Transport BOF
> OPS     dnsop    Domain Name Server Operations WG
> TSV     nsis     Next Steps in Signaling WG
> TSV     rmt      Reliable Multicast Transport WG

i don't think the conflict with dnsop is workable.  leaving aside my
personal schedule issue as dnsop co-chair, there's too much content
overlap between this iab session and the dns world (llmnr, dns
discovery, layered identifiers, the whole reverse path swamp, ...).