evaluation: draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching

                    Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain

Steve Bellovin      [   ]     [   ]       [ x ]      [   ]

Does this document need a Stringprep profile per RFC 3454?  If not,
I'd think that any applications that use it would need one, which
means that this shoould at least point to 3454.  (Unless, of
course, I don't know what I'm talking about, which is quite likely
in this space.)