RE: Last Call: LDAP & X.500 Component Matching Rules to Proposed Standard

Folks of the IESG,

Now that the last call period for draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching
has expired I've updated and resubmitted the draft in light of the
comments received. There were enough fiddly editorial changes to make
a revision advisable. Here are the changes in
draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching-11.txt:

  - changed UTF8 to UTF-8 throughout,

  - expanded the acronyms ASN.1 BER, LDAP, ABNF, DER on first use,

  - changed my mind on the referencing style and made all the references
    consistent, e.g.

      ... Clause 11.3 of [8] ...  -->  Clause 11.3 of X.680 [8]

  - added an IANA Considerations section,

  - added an IPR section,

  - replaced the references to the 1997 version of ASN.1 with
    references to the 2002 version,

  - removed OPTIONAL from the list of RFC 2119 keywords; it clashes
    with the ASN.1 keyword,

  - downgraded some MAYs to "may" because they did not state an
implementation
    imperative.

Regards,
Steven