followup on monthly notice

>From ipr-wg-admin@ietf.org  Tue Jul  1 16:07:08 2003
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:06:01 -0400
From: "Contreras, Jorge" <Jorge.Contreras@haledorr.com>
To: "todd glassey" <todd.glassey@worldnet.att.net>, <ipr-wg@ietf.org>,
   <poised@lists.tislabs.com>
Sender: ipr-wg-admin@ietf.org

Todd,

That's a good idea!  I think this monthly "reminder" would be a nice
means of reminding people about the IP rules that are applicable to
IETF participation.

A statement like the NOTE WELL pointer could be added somewhere
in the reminder.  Something along these lines:

"REMINDER: Participation in all IETF mailing lists is subject to
rules concerning proper conduct, intellectual property and other matters,
as described in RFCs XXXX, YYYY and ZZZZ."

Jorge