RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-policy-qos-device-info-model - Information Model for Describing Network Device QoS Datapath Mechanisms

>         Please return the full line with your position.
>
>                       Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
> Bert Wijnen          [ X ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]

Thanks,
Bert
p.s. So this is the first time I did all of the preparations
for getting this on agenda via the web-interface.
I have also registered a YES vote via the web, although I did
so as the last action on my set of actions. Should I do that
first, before I press: "IESG review" status?

Bert