Re: Query on updated drafts after consideration by the IESG

I don't think we have a policy here, and if we had one, it would NOT be "automatic reconsideration".

offhand, not having studied the doc, I'd say to go with the "done deal, sorry", since the update doesn't change the sticky point.

The really underlying sticky issue is probably that they have deployed code that uses "doi:" - and they don't want to change it.
Nobody wants to be forced to be the guinea pig for the "foo-bar:" scheme....

Harald