RE: Last Call: Finding FCIP Entities Using SLPv2 to Proposed Standard

IANA,

> The IANA Considerations say the following:
>
>    After   RFC  publication,  an  SLP  designated  expert will  oversee
>    registration of the template(s) in the IANA repository.
>
> Currently, according to RFC 2609, a designated expert reviews
> the templates.  Does this document change anything?

No, this does not change anything.  The quoted text requests
that the current designated expert procedure be applied to the
template(s) in this draft.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754