Re: Agenda and Package for July 10, 2003 Telechat (First Draft)

>2.1 WG Submissions
>2.1.1 New Item
>  o draft-katz-yeung-ospf-traffic-10.txt
>    Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF Version 2 (Proposed Standard)
>    Token: Fenner, Bill
>    Note: Last Call sent per Alex Zinin's request

This is a returning document (but I forgot that it was last on the
agenda before you started having to do the magic thing that made it
really show up as a returning document before you put it on the next
agenda).  There is one DISCUSS outstanding which should be addressed
by the new version.

  Bill