Re: Reaction to T-shirts

At 9:10 AM +0200 7/8/03, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
Quoting Mike Pierce:
 I consider it totally unacceptable for
those representing the group as a whole or in leadership positions to be
expressing their personal opinions in any way....
To quote our esteemed colleague Randy, "*plonk*".

If he wishes to duct-tape his own mouth closed, he's welcome to do so.
He does not have my consent to duct-tape mine.

				Ted

PS.  Anyone who thinks that is an offensive t-shirt has either limited
experience, limited imagination, or both.