Re: Last Call: The Stream Control Transmission Protocol as a Transport for for the Session Initiation Protocol to a Proposed Standard

Dear editor,

your understanding is correct. You do not need to perform any IANA
registrations related to this document (the parameters defined here were
already registered when RFC 3261 was published).

Thanks,

Gonzalo