Re: Allowing submission of IDs after the dead-line

> Without changing the general policy, would it be reasonable to think
> about allowing new revs of the drafts under AD-review and IESG
> consideration since we still have telechats before the meeting?

We have such a policy (specifically, I think it was to allow revisions
that were responses to IESG comments). I know, because I helped push
it through a number of years ago. Having said that, I can't recall a
single time we've used it. The reality is, that in the blitz before
meetings, its just too hard to get folk to make an exception and make
it happen. I (and probably everyone else) have resigned myself to just
dealing with delays. (Plus, we have enough other issues to deal with
right now that adding more exceptions for the secretariat to deal with
seems like bad prioritization.)

PS, it would be an interesting excercise for someone to find a record
of the policy and when we approved it.

Thomas