IETF Activity since last IETF Meeting

Since I'm traveling on Friday, I'm sending this report today (Thursday).
This report reflects IETF activies on IDs between
March 15, 2003 and July 4, 2003.

Thanks,
Michael

IETF Activity since last IETF Meeting (San Francisco)

533      New I-Ds   (84 of which were updated, some (17) more than once)
843      I-Ds were updated   (Some more than once)
70       I-Ds Last Called
74       I-Ds approved for publication

In the final 4 weeks before meeting

299      New I-Ds were received - 56% of total newbies since last meeting
509      I-Ds were updated - 60% of total updated since last meeting

                Week1   92      12%
                Week2   146     18%
                Week3   236     29%
                Week4   334     41%