Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc1886bis-03.txt

> Note: The security considerations make an informative reference
> to RFC 2535.  Since this is an informative reference, it might
> be useful either to point to the current drafts or add a phrase
> like "or its successors, such as [X]" just to avoid a lone pointer
> to something being replaced.  This isn't a big deal, though, and
> from my view it could be skipped or done in Auth 48 with no problem.

I looked at crafting an rfc-ed note along those lines but it is
a bit messy; should it only assume successor for DNSSEC and not for TSIG
for instance?

So I'm inclined to drop this.
In general the fact that documents get updated or obsoleted is handled through
the rfc-index.

  Erik