Welcome to the newest member of the IESG

KEEP THIS WITHIN THE GROUP UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I'd like to welcome Margaret Wasserman as our new Internet AD, replacing Erik Nordmark.

The nomcom is not yet through with the notification cycle for the unselected candidates, so it's not yet announced publicly, and we shouldn't spread it out before it is - but in the interest of making maximum use of our time together here in Vienna, I've added Margaret to the mailing list, and invited her to Monday's breakfast.

Welcome!

Harald