Re: IETF Web Page copyright?

I would assume that the IETF owns the copyright to its own logo -- and at
the very least has the right to set some rules about when that logo
can be used and what sites the IETF web site can link to.

To be fair, not everything on this site is objectionable. But the "further
information" section does link to proprietary protocols rather than the
corresponding IETF standards track documents, and there are portions of
the page that sound like product blurbs.

The http://www.multicastdns.org/ page is much worse, because it claims
that Apple's Multicast DNS is a work item of the DNSEXT WG -- which it is
not, and all the links on this page are proprietary.