Re: Radical Suggestion for Plenaries

On torsdag, jul 17, 2003, at 14:06 Europe/Stockholm, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:

One you get to these types of suggestions, should we not copy IESG?
Sorry, I should have added IESG. I thought for a second they were added (by magic).

IESG: The discussion we (IAB) have had this morning is how we make sure the "plenaries" end up being more interesting -- or maybe only "how do we make sure we don't loose control".

paf

Thanks,
Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrik Fältström [mailto:paf@cisco.com]
Sent: donderdag 17 juli 2003 13:46
To: James Kempf
Cc: iab@iab.org
Subject: Re: Radical Suggestion for Plenaries

...and even more radical:

- Move wg meeting from Fri morning to Thu evening
- Have "external reports/awards" etc Wed evening
- Have open IESG and IAB *meetings* on Friday

Yes, I am really talking about having a replacement for a (partial)
teleconf on Fri morning. 1/2 IAB, 1/2 IESG. Including time for
microphones. 9-11 and 11-13.

    paf

On torsdag, jul 17, 2003, at 13:24 Europe/Stockholm, James