From: Andy Bierman [mailto:abierman@cisco.com]
Sent: donderdag 17 juli 2003 13:43
To: Sharon Chisholm
Cc: simon@switch.ch; bwijnen@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Netcom interim meeting hosting

At 07:57 AM 7/15/2003, Sharon Chisholm wrote:
>hi Andy,
>
>Just to follow up the offer I made at lunch, we can host a interim meeting
>for netconf in Ottawa.

there are some requirements for hosting this meeting:
  - moderate priced hotel close by
  - major airport pretty close by
  - conference room for 30 - 40 people
  - lots of whiteboards in the conference room
  - free coffee, juice service in the morning and hopefully
    the afternoon
  - no network connection (people can show up to work or stay home)
  - available for 3 consecutive days in the same location

If you are still interested, let me know.
The other possibility is that the meeting will
be in Silicon Valley and hosted by Juniper.

>Sharon Chisholm
>Portfolio Integration
>Nortel Networks
>Ottawa, Canada