Re: impact of recent cisco vulnerability

> 	also swipe (53), sun ND (77), PIM (103) are getting filtered.  i don't
> 	think PIM operation will be affected by this as people wouldn't use
> 	PIM across AS borders.  not sure about swipe and sun ND.

sun ND (network disk) was a protocol that was used to boot diskless
Sun machines in the 1980's before the client boot code could be made large
enough to support diskless NFS.

I think the last remnants of ND was in SunOS 3.X which shipped up until the
early 90-ies.
Thus no harm in filtering ND.

  Erik