FYI: INT area WG responsibility division

------- Forwarded Message

From: Margaret Wasserman <mrw@windriver.com>
To: int-chairs@ietf.org
Cc: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>, Bert Wijnen <bwijnen@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:13:07 -0400
Subject: New Area Director

As most of you probably know, Margaret Wasserman has been named
the new Internet AD, replacing Erik Nordmark.

As part of this transition, we need to determine who will be
listed as the responsible AD for each Internet area WG.  Our
initial proposal (which may change over time) is included below.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Regardless of who is listed as the responsible AD for your group,
we would like you to continue to include both ADs (Thomas and
Margaret) on any communications regarding your WGs.

Over the next few weeks, we are planning to hold telechats to
review your current WG status and bring Margaret up-to-speed on
your current activities and action plans.  Details regarding those
reviews will be sent in a separate message.

We appreciate your patience during this transition period, and
please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Margaret and Thomas

Internet Area Responsible ADs
=============================

atommib        Transfer to OPS/NM --> Bert Wijnen
dhc            Margaret Wasserman
dnsext	        Thomas Narten
eap            Margaret Wasserman
ifmib          TBD (Inactive WG, may be transferred to OPS/NM or closed)
ipcdn          Transfer to OPS/NM --> Bert Wijnen
ipoib          Thomas Narten
iporpr         Thomas Narten
ipv6           Margaret Wasserman
itrace         Margaret Wasserman
l2tpext        Thomas Narten
l2vpn          Thomas Narten
l3vpn          Thomas Narten
magma          Margaret Wasserman
mobileip       Thomas Narten (splitting into three groups)
nemo           Margaret Wasserman
pana           Thomas Narten
pppext         Thomas Narten
send           Margaret Wasserman