Re: Doc in odd state

Ah, so "point raised writeup needed" is getting reused for
"rfc editor note required".  Makes sense; thanks for the
clue.
			Ted

At 1:53 PM -0400 7/31/03, Thomas Narten wrote:
 >	draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching is in my queue as
 "approved-announcement-to-be-sent::point-raised writeup needed".
 I thought we cleared up all the issues on the IESG telechat just
 prior to Vienna.  Do neurons fire for anyone on what this
 state means?  I thought "point-raised writeup needed" was for
 discusses that had not yet been sent in.
	Any clue gratefully received,
That's not what the July 10 draft minutes say:

 o draft-legg-ldapext-component-matching-11.txt - 1 of 1
 LDAP & X.500 Component Matching Rules (Proposed Standard)
 Token: Hardie, Ted

 The document was approved by the IESG pending an RFC Editor Note to be
 prepared by Ted Hardie.  The Secretariat will send an individual
 submission Protocol Action Announcement that includes the RFC Editor Note.
Thomas