Re: Internal WG Review: Mobility for IPv4 (mip4)

This would be covered in Reverse tunnelling for MIP (RFC 3024), in the
case without NAT. If you are looking at a visited network behind a NAT,
you also need NAT traversal for MIP (RFC 3519). Using these, all traffic
to and from the mobile node will be using topologically correct
addresses. ( All supposing, of course that your question doesn't have
hidden depths that currently escape me :-)

	Henrik