Pls Announce: draft-ietf-gsmp-reqs-06.txt ready for announcement with RFC-Editor note

iesg-secretary,

I have updated the I-D tracker to have a proper announcement text
for this document to be announced as approved. That is I added
Alex Zinin as the 2nd IESG contact person and I added the
RFC-Editor notes that Allison and I agreed on with the WG.
These RFC-Editor notes are:

RFC-Editor notes:

1) Third paragraph of section 2.5 - expand DCN.
   OLD:
     used in legacy DCN environments that use OSI CLNP.
   NEW:
     used in legacy Data Communication Network (DCN) environments
     that use OSI CLNP.

2) For section 2.5 -  Add a final paragraph:

   The security risks of additional non-IP encapsulations MUST be
   described, since the mandatory to implement mechanism of IPsec
   is not available for these control channels, as in the RFC 3293
   Ethernet and ATM cases.  It is in scope to perform risk analysis
   and describe if mechanisms for link-level security mitigate the
   risk.

3) reword text in section 3.3

   OLD:
     A retransmission policy should be used if no reply is
     received for a  message with "AckAll" set.
   NEW:
     A retransmission policy with a well-designed exponential
     backoff should be used if no reply is received for a
     message with "AckAll" set.

Thanks,
Bert