Re: FW: AD response to Site-Local Appeal

Tony,

there was strong concensus in the WG to deprecate SL.  by asking for
this declaration to be repealed you are asking for your own will and the
will of a small minority to override the consensus of this WG and the
extended IETF community.  not only would this be a grave technical
error, it would be a gross violation of IETF process.

in short, your request is ridiculous and out-of-order.  and for this WG
to even discuss it is a waste of this group's energy.

we have wasted enough time with this already; we need to stop this
nonsense now.  if there are real problems that we need to solve, let's
solve them, but propagating SL is not part of the solution space.

Keith