Re: Procedures on DNP statements

--On 6. august 2003 11:31 -0400 "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb@research.att.com> wrote:

In message <26358100.1060126616@localhost>, Harald Tveit Alvestrand
writes:
This fits with the pattern that we've tried to establish of CCing
authors/editors on important messages.

Let's take it up under Management Items on Thursday.
Is there anything to discuss?  Is this at all controversial?
I think it's not, but I'm trying to not be hasty.
Changing procedures instantaneously has gotten us into trouble in the past, where we discovered later that we didn't have agreement on it because of some aspect I didn't see at once.

An 1-minute management item should be sufficient.

Harald