Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-impp-im - Common Profile for Instant Messaging (CPIM)

In message <200307241803.OAA18923@ietf.org>, IESG Secretary writes:

>Last Call to expire on: 2003-06-27
>
>        Please return the full line with your position.
>
>                      Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
>Steve Bellovin       [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]

draft-ietf-impp-cpim-msgfmt
	Why isn't it using S/MIME or CMS used?  The problem statement
	sounds about the same.

	(I'd really like Russ to see these documents; he's the S/MIME
	expert.)

draft-ietf-impp-pres-03.txt
draft-ietf-impp-im-03.txt
	S/MIME AES has been published as an RFC.  (Fixable with an
	RFC editor note.)